Sonic's Lyrics Collection Sonic's Lyrics Collection

Uh...

Okay so you took some great soundtracks from the Sonic games, recorded yourself singing to them in another language, and on top of that didn't even put that much effort into your artwork. How exactly did this even get a score over 2, let alone 2.58?

Luigi's Castle Calamity Luigi's Castle Calamity

Nice Sprite Animation!

I don't care what the sprite haters say. Yes this stuff has been done many times already, but you definitely pulled off the animation flawlessly. Good work!

Danimal - Episode 4 Danimal - Episode 4

Good attempt but doesn't feel original

I liked how the animation style/art was pretty unique and different but the voice acting sounding like it could have been better, I didn't really find the whole random jokes funny since I kind of expected it, keep up the good work, just remember to use a bit less dialogue.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7

Good sprite blending but way too much dialogue

The main thing going for the graphics/animation factor was the high frame rate, but other than that I didn't really consider it anything unique, just a bunch of sprites used together, but at least it was done neatly so it blended well , you deserve that much at least.

I just couldn't get into the humor, it seemed to be way too kiddish and bland somewhat, but that's my opinion, some people may or may not find it funny, everyone has their preference. I just didn't like how there was loads of dialogue, it felt like most of the movie was just the characters talking non stop.

At least you made a good attempt, just try to work on the humor and use less dialogue. Good luck!

The Hobbit - Act I The Hobbit - Act I

Good Animation But Lacks Humor Factor

Your animation skills are quite good, I don't care what any of these tards say about the whole "use frame by frame" They obviously do not know how much work FBF can be, plus your tweening is more than fine so ignore the idiodic comments. The graphics are nice and simple and look "neat".

So basically your animation was fine and all but I just didn't find it(the movie) too funny, but hey that's just my opinion, you may find it funny and that's fine so keep up the good work!

Wolfenstein 3D Headshot Wolfenstein 3D Headshot

Haha

Just watching the wolfenstine characters face at the bottom talking with fps doug's voice was classic!

DuDuL responds:

Epic

The Revenge on Mario The Revenge on Mario

I liked it

You zero votersare just jealous because you can't even make anything that compaires to this. owned.

Super Duper Mario 2 VGDC Super Duper Mario 2 VGDC

Fair

Good graphics and sound as always Randy but the humor needs work.

"The Golden Mushroom" "The Golden Mushroom"

Room for improvement

Graphics + Voice acting = perfect

Dialogue: Too much of it.

Humor : Much work needed in my opinion (since my sense of humor is obviously different) But good attempt.

Try not to have too much dialogue , it makes a movie get boring real fast, I was tempted to close the movie early but I gave it a chance anyways incase I missed anything good. Also too many of the jokes were REALLY cliched and you should avoid those. Other than those few things the animation and sound was great.

Target Madness Target Madness

Haha! Awesome!

This is top quality stuff! Good graphics great voices, a good script too! I'm a clerk so I can relate as well like when a kid or a mother knocks over a display of movies I'm like *Graaaaaaah!????" kinda like the dude in the video when the kid made that huge mess.

Oh I have a few tips that will make your movies to come look slightly better..

1. Set the frame rate higher 24+ should suffice for you I reccomend 24 because 30 wouldn't appear as funny ( don't ask how after 3 years of making and watching flash you pick up these little things that tell you what's funny and what no )

2. The mouth movements you can do some frame by frame , and change the mouth graphics so it looks like the sound matches a little better.

Anyways man good job gave me a good laugh!

NathanThePirate responds:

Hey man, thanks for the review and tips. I've actually been working on my next flash for about 3 days and I have set the frame rate for it to 25 fps and I am working on making as much frame by frame animation as possible. Especially for the mouth. But thanks for the tips the are helpful. And thanks for the good review!